Monday, December 8, 2008

Cricut Christmas Part 2


Another Cricut card! The white background is from a cartridge called Accent Essentials, and the ornaments and snowflakes are from Joys of the Season cartridge. The white background is actually mimicking a Stampin' Up diecut that's been very popular lately. I saw it at my Stamp Club and had a twinge of regret at not having a diecut machine, because it's a neat background element; however, I knew my Cricut would't fail me, and after examining the Accent Essentials cartridge closer, I found the exact same shape! But, with the Cricut, I'm able to cut it out in many different sizes, as opposed to the diecut version where you only get one size. I wrapped a piece of ribbon around a piece of green paper, and attached it near the bottom. Again, the secret here is using the Xyron machine (see previous post), in order to get adhesive on the entire back of the cutouts.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP