Friday, December 19, 2008

Sneak Peek!

It's done! For the past ten years or so, my cousins and I have put together a calendar of family photos for our Christmas present to our grandparents. In recent years, I've volunteered to create the calendar, putting to use my plethora of paper craft supplies. I tend to wait until the last minute and then spend the week before Christmas frantically trying to finish it. Wednesday, Thursday, and today have been non-stop calendar work; I turned the dining room table into ground zero and camped out (rations included everything from Diet Mountain Dew to Lindor chocolates to Chardonnay).

Well, here and now, I'm proud to announce that exactly six whole days before Christmas, the calendar is done!!!... okay, so I still have to punch holes in it, insert the binder clips, and write the captions, but the MAJORITY of the work is done, and if I do say so myself, it turned out pretty fantastic.

I'm going to make you wait until after Christmas to see most of it, but I'm posting a couple sneak peaks ahead of time just to whet your appetite for more...


These two happen to be a couple of my favorites :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP