Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cricut Christmas Part 3


How cute is that little guy?!?!? I love this penguin from Joys of the Season (Cricut cartridge). He's actually two layers - the white part is one layer, and the black piece cuts out separately and was added on top of the white. The teeny tiny yellow beak and feet had me stumped for a bit, until I realized I had a sheet of yellow alphabet stickers. I cut out a few small pieces of the sticky yellow paper left on the sheet around the letters, and then it was easy to attach the details. I also like the less Christmas-y colors on this one; it's obviously a winter card, but it's a change from the standard green, red, and white.

2 comments:

Unknown December 9, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

I saw a cricut infomercial last week and thought of you. :)

Cole December 12, 2008 at 5:40 AM  

I got a penguin! I got a penguin!


Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP