Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bling and Flash

Today's wedding project was supposed to be finding linens, and/or obtaining photographs for the newspaper announcements. After a morning of unreturned phone calls and little progess on those fronts - I've decided to move onto something I know I can accomplish... shopping!

Specifically, shopping for my wedding day jewelry. I already have a hair jewel (similar to this) which will go in the back of my hair. I need a little bling and flash in the front though. I'm thinking earrings and maybe a bracelet, but not the triple threat of earrings, bracelet, and necklace. Here's what I've found so far in terms of earrings...Dolce CZ - AnnaBellagio.com - $32Tatiana CZ - AnnaBellagio.com - $78

Annapolis CZ circular - The White Aisle - $29.99

Gretta Rhinestone - The White Aisle - $9.99

Sterling Silver Round Cut Champagne - Target - $89.99

I think I have one pair I'm leaning towards, but I need more input. My indecisive streak is rearing it's ugly head! For the love of all things sparkly, help! Which should I get? Did I miss something on my online search of bridal jewelry?

5 comments:

Anonymous,  March 24, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Stop the search. You've got plenty beauties here to choose from and plenty other things to do!

My vote is for #2. GORGEOUS!

TWP

Brooklet March 24, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

My vote is for #2 or the last one. The last ones look a lot like the earrings I wore, so I'm really liking that choice. Mine had a blue stone in them though. The second ones are absolutely beautiful and if I hadn't worn similar ones to your last option, I'd chose #2 in a heartbeat.

Anonymous,  March 24, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

#2 and #5 (last one) - definitely the best choices. I think there's a theme in your comments section here...

Rearden March 25, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

I definitely like 2 the best. Not that I actually have any say in this or anything ...

Princess of Ales March 25, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

I also like 2 the best. Let me just say if the girls are in and the groom is in, you may have found a winner...(although the last ones are dead sexy, and if you don't get them, I might...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP