Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday Shopping Spree

I blame this on:

1. Sister. She sent me the "Friends and Family" coupon which is good for 30% EVERYTHING at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and their outlet stores... for four days.
2. NavyGuy. He indulged me and agreed to go shopping at the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall.
3. Mother Nature. She made it rain today. That means I have to stay inside (stores) and out of the rain.

You can now find these in my closet...Gap long-sleeve shirt ($7.99 plus another 30% off!)

Dress Barn (don't judge - they sometimes have great finds!) dress. ($39.99, possible bridal shower dress - click on the photo to see the detail better).

J.Crew Merino Michelle V-neck Cardigan (clearance $24.99)

Another Dress Barn find for $39.99 - buying two dresses got me an extra $10 off! (Can you ever really have too many dresses? I love the ruffle detailing at the top.)Old Navy Sueded-Trim Canvas Ballet Flats ($19.95 plus 30% off!)

3 comments:

ebs handler March 16, 2009 at 4:04 AM  

Perhaps NavyGuy indulged because he knew Sat. night was coming?!?!
How come you have complained bitterly since I put ruffles around your neck 23 years ago?
AND explain the goggles hanging on the doorknob???

NavyGirl March 16, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

What can I say? Ruffles are back.

The goggles are NavyGuy's... I couldn't find photos of the dresses online so I had to stage photo shoots of my own using the backside of the closet door... where NavyGuy conveniently hangs his swim goggles.

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Forgot to say I seriously heart the dress finds. The ruffled one would look great with the enormous earrings I keep trying to push on you!!!

TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP