Monday, March 16, 2009

I {heart} Target

Irresistible! I'm breaking from my trend of choosing sale items, but at the reasonable price of $19.99, these still strikes me as "sale-ish."

Love - LOVE - these different sets of prep bowls that Target has as new items. I haven't seen them in the stores yet, so I can't comment on them firsthand, but most Target dishware I've encountered has been high quality. I'm really excited by the different patterns and color schemes available - they range from typical springy to more modern colors. All of the bowls are earthenware and of course, dishwasher safe.

Retro GardenAfternoon LaceSpring Blossom

The first pattern (Retro Garden) may be my favorite; it reminds me of a popular wedding color combo I've been seeing - aqua and poppy. If I didn't already have way too many items on the Target bridal registry, I'd be tempted to add a set of these! Wouldn't they make a great bridal shower gift? Seriously - can you ever have enough bowls?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP