Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Easy Cricut Cards

I wanted to share these two cards I made over a year ago. They were two of the first cards I made using my Cricut machine, and they look fairly plain and simple now, but I still like them. They're great examples of how a beginner can get started crafting. I used the Jasmine cartridge and cut out the word "thanks" in alternate fonts.

To easily attach the words to the front of the card, I ran each through the Xyron sticker machine. That tool puts adhesive over the entire back of the paper, so the words won't catch going in and out of an envelope (or being handled in general).

I attached the sentiment to the front of the card, and voila! Easy, pretty, gender neutral thank you cards.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP