Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Easy Cards

Homemade cards don't necessarily have to include stamps and ribbons. Many people tell me they could never made their own greeting cards because they don't have the supplies that are needed to make cards. Blargy I say! Anyone can be creative, and anyone can make a card. (Remember the Valentine's Day card NavyGuy made? Proof.)

These two cards require four supplies: paper, scissors, adhesive (tape runner, glue stick, etc.), and some recycled material. The recycled material in this case are pages from a daily calendar that I received as a gift years ago. I keep it long after it was useful as a calendar, because I knew I would figure out a use for the sassy pages. Lo and behold...

Two special ladies are getting these as thank you cards. I'll admit they're not traditional thank you cards, but I know both girls will laugh out loud when they open the envelope, and that's really the goal with a thank you note - sharing gratitude and making someone smile.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 12, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

I have a feeling I may be one of those girls......b/c those sentiments on the cards hit way too close to home! I love the throwback photos with the sassy messages....Lord knows those ladies were all hitting the bottle!

TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP