Monday, March 9, 2009

I {heart} Target

I always associate the smell of lemon with dusting. Having used Pledge for years on end, I can no longer smell a nice lemon pastry without thinking of dusting the piano. However, these little buggers might allow me to overcome my Pavlovian cleaning response to the smell of lemon.The Swiffer dusters are wonderful. They're on sale this week for $3.50 and you get five dusters in a pack. I'm able to dust the whole house with one duster, so in my mind that means it only costs me .70 cents per dusting! I will admit they are not as perfect as in the commercials, but dang close. If you need some inspiration to swipe off the flat surfaces in your home, I'd definitely spring for these - they almost make dusting enjoyable!

1 comments:

Jessica March 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Thanks for the comment! I like your blog too- my dad is retired Navy, he was Captain of a nuclear sub when we were younger.

Hope you enjoy the wedding planning too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP