Monday, March 16, 2009

Cheers and Jeers

Haven't done one of these in a while, and conveniently, the info I have for you today falls into either a cheer or jeer category!

Cheers... to Sister's BFF in Boston who got engaged!!!! BFF and I got to know one another at Sister's wedding last summer, and let's just say - she rocks. Big time. :) Are they not going to make the cutest bride and groom?!?! He pulled of a great surprise proposal too - with her family and friends running out onto a football field after she said yes!

Congratulations sweetie! (Seriously - I will make your invitations ;)

Jeers... to my new cell phone. While it's pink and adorable, it's completely jacked up at the moment. This be a public service annoucement to anyone who tries to contact me in the next few days - my phone is ridiculous and may eat your text or voicemail. If you have serious information to get to me (or excellent gossip), please email.

Awww... it's the Mugs and NavyGuy of phones... they look so in love... except the evil pink demon is trying to kill me! Argh....

1 comments:

Unknown March 16, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Thanks for the wonderful Cheers - we are so excited!!! Your site will be so helpful with the wedding planning! Hope all is well with you guys!! Cant wait to talk invites with you!!! -A

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP