Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wedding Inspiration

I've finally turned over to the dark side, and attempted to make an "inspiration board." For those of you who don't read theknot.com religiously, an inspiration board is basically a collection of photos of wedding crap that, surprise surprise - inspires you. I would feel bad, but this task has helped me avoid doing real work. Enjoy! (Please excuse the poor layout; it looked nicer earlier, but then there was a slight debacle...) (Also, I've been collecting the photos for quite some time, and I can't be sure where they all came from, but I'll try to list the sites I'm sure of... please don't sue me! theknot.com, flickr.com, brides.com, Annaelyse bridesmaids, Laura Hooper calligraphy, elumdesigns, The Bride's Cafe, About the Cake Inc., artfool.com.)



























2 comments:

Princess of Ales September 10, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Great picks! What are you thinking your colors will be? (Snicker) Love you!

P.S. Once you move to Whidbey I'm willing to bet you money you rediscover flip-flops and sweatshirts. I didn't learn that at Larry U...

Anonymous,  September 10, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

I'm in love with the inspiration board...it's going to be AMAZING! For now, just worry about not losing your mind somewhere in the cross country trip. I'll be ready to hit the wedding mania again hard once you're settled in WA. Call me again soon!

Love, TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP