Thursday, September 11, 2008

BTSS Part 2 - Fall Dresses

If was independently wealthy and had social functions requiring more than shirt and shoes, my closet would soon be home to each of these beauties:

Starburst Dress - Banana Republic
(Put together, stylish, professional, and it has a great subtle pattern.)

Sigourney Halter Dress - White House Black Market
(Oh, beautiful. So beautiful. I love the pattern on top.)
Sequin Sweater Dress - Forever 21
(Makes me feel young again. Great for a night out with the girls.)

Blue Ombre Dress - Target
(Thank you Isaac Mizrahi for deciding to come down off your New York Fashion Week perch and design for the masses.)

Voile Cinch-Tie Dress - Old Navy
(This also comes in a saucy raspberry/plum color and would probably look cool with colored tights - if you're cool enough to pull off that kind of thing.)

Belted Sheath Dress - Michael Kors
(Nice shape, belts are still in, looks like a fancy frock for New Year's Eve.)

1 comments:

historygirlie September 11, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

Oh, I love each of those dresses........but they don't seem to be made for the hippy woman.

Darn my figure!!!

I need to find a doughnut.....these dresses make me sad. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP