Tuesday, September 2, 2008

AGH!!!!!

The Florida bugs have ganged up on me and exacted their revenge for all of my badmouthing.

My left foot was attacked by a mound of fire ants.

So far, 13 separate bumpy hives have erupted on my foot.

Those damn ants knew I already packed the anti-histamine.

This battle is not over.

P.S. NavyGuy said it was my fault for stepping on their home, and that they're just little bug bites for goodness sake, and buck up. I told him I'd show him little bug bites (and something else that rhymes with buck up).

1 comments:

Princess of Ales September 2, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Which reminds me of one of my favorite friend nicknames do date: Dr. Rebuckster Fucktenstein. And, as the good doctor would say, "Ants belong in your pants, not on your feet, so it's definitely their fault."

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP