Thursday, September 11, 2008

BTSS - More Fall Dresses

One post just wasn't enough...

Suzi Chin Sleeveless Ombre V-Neck Dress w/Bow - Macys
(The coloring on this dress knocks me out; trip to the Mediterranean anyone?)

Tahari Button Detail Ponte Dress - Nordstrom
(Hooray for this retro-JackieO shape; yes, I know the color is severe, but that's what life calls for some days.)

Adrianna Papell Sequin Grecian Halter Dress - Nordstrom
(Looks super comfy, and will hide a stomach ponch and/or thunder thighs :)


Donna Morgan Ponte Knit Jacket and Dress - Nordstrom
(Take that Cindy McCain - THIS is how you look competent, powerful, and sassy. Plus the dress underneath has cute shoulder cutouts.)

Metallic Rose Laura Shift - J.crew
(I will sell my kidney for this ladies-who-lunch dress. Classy and grown-up. Plus with one less kidney, it'll fit better.)

Milly True Waist Pleat Dress - Shopbop.com
(The black tights? I don't know. The flirty dress? Yes.)

Stenay Beaded Silk Dress - Nordstrom
(Showstopper. Head-turner. Attention-getter. Choose your own adjective that equates to getting free drinks at the bar.)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 11, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

I love these dresses! I think I could do all of my shopping from your blog. Since you have such excellent taste, can you find a new (fun) handbag for me that I can use during the winter? The only requirements are that it can hold a book and my lunch as well as have an easy way to access my train card.

-Keby

Anonymous,  October 22, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

Wow..! These dresses are looking awesome. Would be perfect for fall.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP