Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Madness

October is a very full birthday month for me - at least six friends and family are Opal babies. So, it was a busy card-making month. Having just moved in a few days before the earliest cards needed to be sent, they were not photographed (nor were they my best ever - made with lots of love guys, but not lots of skill). The month ended on an up-note however; I modeled this card after a template featured in a scrapbooking book that I got as a birthday gift last year (from one of the October card recipients - coincidence...?).


What I enjoy about this card is that it's a simple color scheme, yet it looks quite put together and fancy. (Sorry about the photo quality - the fuzzy greeting in the middle says "Birthday Wishes.")
Two special grandparents will be getting these very soon...

I'm off to start working on November birthdays!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 21, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

That is a gorgeous card, Mugs! Screw Hallmark, I'd much rather get one of your cards in the mail. I'm so impressed with your craftiness. Anything I do looks like a kindergarten project - I'm 26 years old and I have yet to learn how to cut in a straight line (even with the special cutting board thing!)

-keby

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP