Monday, October 27, 2008

Reader Questions

Hello cyber-friends! I thought I would try something a little different this Monday. Instead of blathering about my less than exciting weekend, or listing all the Wisconsin restaurants I'm missing (how much would I have to pay one of you to bring me a Culver's hot dog right now?), I'm going to open it up for your burning reader questions. They can be serious or fanciful, simple or complex. They can be about me, the Navy, life in the Pacific Northwest, crafting, politics, ice cream - whatever you can come up with!

You have until 12:00am (Central Time) tonight to bring your best. Post in the comments section, and the most interesting or creative submission with get answered first :) Let's see what you can do people - and in the meantime, I'll try to do something blog-worthy to write about for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rearden October 27, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

What are you going to do if Marine 1 doesn't have the office cleaned up soon?

Anonymous,  October 27, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Do you watch How I Met Your Mother? If not, you should add it to your Tivo list. It's one of the funniest shows on.

How's it going not working full-time? Do you miss the high school kids?

-keby

ebs handler October 28, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

Could you come and finish my p/t conferences tonight so I can go to dance? And pack? And vacuum? And do laundry? Etc., etc., etc.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP