Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Move Bad Move

Good Move: Sending NavyGuy out with the boys to see Max Payne and get some drinks.

Bad Move: Watching The Ring... home alone... by myself... at night.

Good Move: Moving into a brand new house with huge scenic windows.

Bad Move: Not insisting that we immediately get blinds, so the murderers/ghosts can't look right in at me.

Good Move: Deciding I'll turn off the television before I get so scared I call my mommy at 12:30am her time.

Bad Move: Deciding I'll just keep watching until the next commercial break...

And that was Friday night.

2 comments:

historygirlie October 19, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Hey Hey~

I think your mum and TWP should start a blog.....I'd like to hear what she's up to, and chat via comments!

Do you hear that Mum H and TWP??? Get blogging! :)

On the other note.....dangerous sam's run today. However, nothing fun or crafty or anything....just easy mac and fruit cups and animal crackers and diapers and wipes....can you guess who I went shopping for??? :)

~J

NavyGirl October 19, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Agreed! How bout it ladies? ;) I'm sure you both have time to add one more thing to your plate...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP