Monday, October 13, 2008

Recipe: Chicken Teriyaki Sliders

Yummo! Or at least, that's how Rachael Ray described these mini chicki-burgers this summer when she convinced my mom and I to print off the recipe after watching her whip them up on The Rachael Ray Show. Well, it only took three months (actually not outrageously long) for me to actually try out the recipe. Tonight my willing guinea pigs were NavyGuy and Marine #1. Needless to say - there are no leftovers.

Quick and easy, these are a fun alternative to a traditional hamburger, but were still complimented nicely by frozen french fries.


Rachael Ray's Chicken Teriyaki Sliders
(This link has the recipe, as well as the clip from the show where she makes them. Notes: My version excluded the pickled ginger (and the Bibb lettuce, but that was just a shopping oversight, not a conscious exclusion). The uncooked ground chicken is a little mushy and messy to work with, so prepare to wash your hands often as you're forming the patties and placing them in the hot oil.)

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 14, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Although I shant be trying this b/c of the extent of the raw meat touching, I must say that I am SSSOOOO happy the recipes are back.

Hoping to try the soup soon!

TWP

P.S. We're back and alive from NYC. Call me when you get a chance!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP