Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Noteworthy News of Others

Not much to report on my front, so I thought I would share some tidbits/messages about the fun peeps I've caught up with lately...

~ Shout out to my two fabulous aunts... who happen to share a birthday tomorrow! Happy Birthday ladies! May you both get all the chocolate, wine, and/or gifts you so richly deserve :)

~ Farmer's Wife (blog in other reading material) celebrated her daughter's first birthday over the weekend. Check out the blog for the super cute pics of Baby A wearing her first birthday cake!

~ A big ole bon voyage goes out to TWP for her upcoming trip to New York. She, her hubby, their daughter Baby M, and her mom are headed there this weekend, she's going to get to go to a big dessert party with all the Food Network Stars!!!! (I've already requested that if she sees Duff from Ace of Cakes, she could perhaps put a bug in his ear and find out what he's doing Memorial Day Weekend 2009...). In other news from her life, she walked into her livingroom a few days ago to find her nine month old daughter eating the dog's poop, and from our discussion today, it sounds like she's still washing Baby M's mouth out (and I thought the spider in my laundry room was gross!).

~ Sister's pooch Lucy, (aka my niece), needs a "get well soon" walk and puppy bone. Apparently my absence has left her mentally weak and sick to her stomach.

~ NavyGuy got a haircut.

If I've missed any important news, give me a shout! The librarian is starting to give me the stink eye for setting up a temporary office at the good table and perhaps drinking a liquid that is not properly covered. I better get going or else all of my hold books will mysteriously never arrive...

4 comments:

Anonymous,  October 7, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

I got a new job working at McGraw-Hill starting next week!

I'm editing accounting textbooks not as exciting as children's books but it'll be good to work in a bigger company and a more challenging position.

-keby

ebs handler October 8, 2008 at 4:23 AM  

TWP! What is dog poop doing in your living room????

historygirlie October 8, 2008 at 7:09 AM  

How did TWP get tickets to hobnob with the bigwigs at Food Network? and why is she taking her husband, mom, and daughter when the two of us should be going with her? :)

And TWP's story of Baby M and the poopie made me gag several times. yuk yuk.

Hooray for Maverick.....did he get a military buzz cut or a regualar man's cut???

My hair got lightened in July, so you've seen in blond, but I did get the mullet cut off recently....so, yes....there was hair change.

I'll call you soon to update you on all things farmerfamily.

Have a great one!

Anonymous,  October 8, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

First-Hand Account from TWP:

In the only 10 seconds to myself a few days ago to take a pee, She-Devil dog took a poop on living room floor and TFG took it upon herself to sample the goods.

I'm not sure if she or I is going to need more therapy from said fiasco......

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP