Saturday, January 31, 2009

Change is Contagious

I've been itching to redecorate for some time. However, given the obstacles (no budget, two roommies who think milk crates are fancy, and a NavyGuy who'd rather cut off his right arm than spend time shopping for home furnishings), the only thing that can get a makeover right now is the blog!

Please excuse the mess for the next few days as I tinker with things. Feel free to give any and all feedback - though requests to return to the old design will not likely be honored :)

3 comments:

Rearden January 31, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

I feel like I deserve some credit for changing the template without losing all your widgets ;-)

NavyGirl January 31, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

Of course, oh Computer God, we are all unworthy...

thanks hun!

ebs handler January 31, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

I know change is the buzzword of the year, but I'm an old dog and you know how easy that makes it. Go ahead, redecorate the blog, but if I have to turn on a spotlight again to read "the fine print," I'm "outta" here. More color! Bolder fonts! Those of us in your baby boomer demographic will then be able to remain in the loop.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP