Thursday, January 22, 2009

DIY Invites - Little Details

The wedding planning rolls on. At the moment the major work revolves around DIY craft projects - namely, the invitations. There was a small victory today as I found a reasonably priced return address stamp to use on the RSVP envelopes and the actual invitation envelope. Where did I happen upon such a neat stamp? Etsy.com, the mecca of handmade items. It's crazy addictive - I'll go there searching for one thing and end up browing fourteen completely different things. The fun part of Etsy is that you know you're getting a unique item.

So I found this design, which will be customized with my and NavyGuy's information by "TerBearCo." a rubber stamp designer who sells her items on Etsy. She answered all of my questions promptly and is going to have the item done with more than enough time for me to use them on my DIY invites (which of course, I'll be blogging about soon enough). As soon as the stamp arrives, I'll be sure to post a pic of the finished product!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP