Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dispatches from the Central Time Zone - Notes

Happy 2009!!  I am still narrowing down my New Year's Resolutions (the list in my head is at eight things right now, and there's absolutely no chance all of those will get done, so I'm going to condense as to not become depressed by February when nothing has been accomplished).

More things to remember to tell you about once I'm home...

~ Dinner with Historygirlie and her daughter Kitty

~ Valkyrie

~ NavyGuy's conspiracy theory involving celebrity babies, the Baby Boom generation, and Obama.

~ NavyGuy's tv show idea that combines all of the mindless teen shows of our generation (Dawson's Creek, The O.C., Gossip Girl).

~ Returning bridal shower gifts to Target without a single hassle

~ Doubt

I'm trying to soak up as much Wisconsin-ness before we head back to the West Coast on Sunday.  Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and is enjoying 2009 (all 13 hours of it).

1 comments:

Princess of Ales January 1, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Heading to PA on Monday. Returned my gifts, did you? Hope the shower was wonderful. Thought about you all day. Love you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP