Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hearts a' Plenty

The inspiration for this card was a) the heart patterned paper and b) this layout from Jen del Muro (I {heart} 2 Stamp blog). Sometimes a little outside inspiration is necessary in order to keep your layouts or designs from looking too repetitive. The strip of white paper on the right hand side was looking a little plain after I got the card put together, so I added the red punch out hearts to jazz it up. Then when I stepped back to look at the whole card, I realized it was overrun with hearts! But, I guess some Valentine's Day cards can be dripping with sappiness :) The little birdie stamp is from a V-Day set I picked up at Archivers, found here (it's the same set that Tuesday's owl stamp comes from).

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Totally cute card. :-)

BTW you've been tagged!

http://www.thesunsethouse.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP