Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 Calendar - September

It's been a bit since I've shared any more pages from the calendar Christmas gift; the previous pages can be found starting here. The above page is for September (hence the back to school bus). I couldn't resist adding the photo of Sister's dog Lucy in her bumblebee Halloween costume - the colors matched and she's irresistible!

I would normally be bothered by the white (empty) space on the left hand side of the page, but I needed that space for some captions. When the photographs were just portraits, I wasn't as concerned with captions, but the left and middle photos are both specific action shots, and they definitely needed explanation (otherwise it just looks like my cousin is raising his arms for no apparent reason :).

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP