Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Kitty!

HistoryGirlie's daughter Kitty is turning 2 today!!! And to celebrate, she's having an Elmopolooza birthday bash, complete with Elmo cake, Elmo decor, Elmo outfit... and so on and so forth. (Side note - don't you miss the days when your birthday party could focus solely around your absolute favorite thing at that particular moment, and it was totally acceptable? I want a Starbucks-banana-loaf themed party.)

Anyway, in honor of Elmopolooza 2009, I sent Kitty the card below. Normally I like recipients to see their cards in person before I share them with the blogosphere, but in this case, I have no clue how long it's going to take to get to her, so I'd rather Kitty (or at least her Mom) see it on her actual birthday.

Happy Birthday Elmo!

Happy 2nd Birthday from Elmo, NavyGirl, and NavyGuy!!!

P.S. What birthday party theme have you always wanted to have? (I'll admit, when I was younger, I actually really wanted a Babysitter's Club themed birthday party... we'd all dress up like our favorite characters and have a pretend meeting, and make Kid-Kits... and... too much information?)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP