Thursday, October 1, 2009

World Card Making Day

Happy (Almost) World Card Making Day! Just two more days and the day will be here :) My own week long celebration rolls on...

Happy Halloween

Halloween cards are really fun to make - the colors, the stamps, all of the imagery - plus you can go funny, scary, creepy, or just plain gross with your card. This card features two of my current favorite products...

1. Stampin' Up Antique Crackling Background Stamp
Mom found me this stamp at a craft fair for super cheap and figured I could put it to good use... and boy was she right! I love this rough, battered background; it especially works well for cards that need a little less "girly-ness."

2. EK Success Slim Binding Edge Edger Punch


So fun... you can make a piece of paper look like you ripped it right out of your spiral notebook! I'm sure there are teachers out there (Mom, I'm talking to you) that lose their minds when kids turn in homework assignments with all the little fringies flopping around off the edge, but somehow it works when they're all neat and uniform on a pretty card :)

1 comments:

ebs handler October 2, 2009 at 4:09 AM  

I'm shaking just looking at the "fringies". We had this conversation in my room AGAIN yesterday. Why can't children bring looseleaf paper in their folder???
Cute cards. Glad I could contribute in some small way to World Card Making Day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP