Thursday, October 15, 2009

Newlyweds Series: Future Spouse's Looks

For something different, I'm going to do a series of posts answering questions about relationships, love, and life in general. This idea may or may not have come from another site (cough, cough, WeddingBee), but I like it. Don't by shy - feel free to throw in your answers too!

First up...

What did you think your future spouse would look like, and what does he/she actually look like?

All-American blonde, blue eyes, average height, build, etc. I sort of expected him to look like a not-quite-attractive-enough-to-make-the-J.Crew-catalog-but-Fleet-Farm-would-totally-put-him-on-the-front-of-the-ad kinda guy. Lo and behold, I have a tall, ginger, freckled, manly man (he does have blue eyes). Not what I expected, but definitely what I prefer :)

Who could resist that face? ;)

3 comments:

Cole October 16, 2009 at 4:37 AM  

manly-man? I think you mean geek-boy! ;) Trust me, we can smell our own.

historygirlie October 16, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

I pictured myself marrying a man who had a similar build to a starting lineman on the Green Bay Packers. Tall, broad shouldered, narrower hipped, dark hair. lots of upper body strength.

Basically, no matter how hippy I got (and I knew hippiness was in my future from the very beginning) I would feel smaller than him.

And, I married a shorter, SKINNY, narrow man. His head is even narrow. He can't keep weight on him, but he has an ab set that would make any woman swoon. :)

Too bad the ab set is pale white from his farmers tan........

Princess of Ales October 19, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

I pictured myself marrying a man who would go out and chop down a tree for dinner. Or maybe that was pictured on my behalf by someone who knows me better than I do...anyway, that is EXACTLY what I got. Though he is not the chop-down-stuff variety, he definitely has the capability. And think brown hair, blue eyes, and dimples...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP