Thursday, October 22, 2009

Puppy Visit Postponed




Bad news - no visit with the puppies today. Our breeder called to reschedule the "pick-one-of-the-two-adorable-faces" meeting until next week. :( I was really looking forward to seeing them again today, and instead I got called in to work to fill in for some dingbat who called out. So the big decision will have to wait until next week, and until then, I'm getting my puppy fix online.


(Yeah, this one doesn't fit the sad theme, but it cracked me up!)

1 comments:

C October 22, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Awww, no pup visit?!?! Boo. Hopefully you'll be able to see them soon!

Lucy says, 'Ah wu wu wu!' (Translation - I want to go visit her too!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP