Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Obsession of the Week...

Thank you thank you thank you Thomas' Bagels! Finally someone has acknowledged that just because a person enjoys cinnamon flavor does NOT mean that same someone enjoys raisins! I can't tell you the number of delectable pastries that I've mauled trying to eat around the raisins.
Found these tasties at Safeway this week, and I've eaten six three already (they're mini-sized!). They have a good deal of brown sugar and cinnamon sweetness; I've been toasting them and adding a thin layer of butter - magic.

1 comments:

Brooklet October 20, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

I'm so happy you posted this! Now I have to go search these out. I thought I was the only person in the world who hated the raisins in cinnamon raisin bagels. I also mutilate bagels...and bread...by attempted to remove the offensive raisins from them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP