Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cheers and well, more cheers!

Cheers... to getting my latest Stampin' Up order!!!! Check out these schnazzy stamps I've been playing with (constantly) for the last twelve hours:

Polka Dot Punches (I got these through the Sale-A-Bration 2009 catalog, which sadly, is no longer available)


Congrats (another Sale-A-Bration set)Warm WordsYou can expect to see lots of cards featuring these stamps in the future!

Cheers... to a great babysitting job last night. The little one couldn't be cuter (and he's super well behaved), and he even made me a birthday card!

Cheers... to spending all day today with NavyGuy, celebrating my birthday! :) Of course it'd be better if all my family and friends were here, but I'll take what I can get. I'm officially in my late 20s now (I consider 27 the brink of late 20s); I probably still have a few more years before I need to start acting like a real adult, right?

Hope everyone else has a marvelous day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 18, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Happy Birthday to my favorite Auntie Meaghan! I miss you ssssooo much. I can't wait to see you and show you all my new tricks. (I can blow kisses now!)

Love, FG

sister,  April 18, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Happy Birthday sis! Hope you have a marvelous day - miss you!

Brother in law and Lucy send their love as well :)

keby April 18, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Happy Birthday Mugs! Hope you're having an awesome weekend!

Brooklet April 19, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

When I was texting you last night, I thought it was your birthday, but I couldn't remember if you said it was on the 18th or the 19th and I didn't want to get it wrong. So Happy Birthday a day late :-).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP