Friday, April 24, 2009

Zoo Thanks

A quick card to share just cuz it makes me smile.


DSC_0047.jpg Zoo thanks picture by MarryingtheNavy

I babysit for an (almost) 3 year old little boy who is maybe the politest kid I've ever met.  He calls me Miss Mugs, says please and thank you religiously, and shares his toys.  Willingly.  Anyway, he's a blast, and I babysat for his last weekend.  His mom had said something about how I wasn't able to play with him a different night because it was my birthday, and he immediately got talking about how they needed to get me a gift for my birthday!  What 3 year old thinks about someone else's birthday!?!?!?  Don't they all just start talking about how old they are and what they want for their big day when the word "birthday" surfaces?

Anyway, his family got me a little gift, so I had to send a thank you.  Noah loves animals so I went with a card that he would enjoy, rather than my standard thank you type image of flowers or something generic.  The images were stamped, colored, cut out, and adhered to the card base with foam tape to give them dimension.  I hope he likes it!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Too cute! You are so going to be re-hired!

TWP

Amber April 28, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Great card, nice colours.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP