Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wedding Day Clutch

Time to vote for a purse for the big day! I know that it's highly unlikely that I'll be carrying it around myself that day - that's what I have gullible friends personal attendants for. However, I would like to have a very clearly identifiable clutch for a few VIP items... my chapstick/lipstick for the day, cell phone, vows, etc, so that there is no confusion and lost item drama.

I also however, would like something from the day that I can use again. Except for the times I plan to throw on my veil while vacuuming, most of my wedding day attire isn't really suitable for everyday life (though, how cool would it be to find an occasion when you could wear the dress again!?! If Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe could do it, why not the rest of us?). A clutch that doesn't scream bride could legitimately pop up again for other special events, making it a more justifiably purchase. Hence, I've picked out some pretty and colorful options from Etsy - the handmade mecca.

Please leave your vote in the comments!

15 comments:

ebs handler April 2, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

Scary....I agree with SIL to be. 3, for obvious reasons....wait for it... NO pink.

Jacquel April 2, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

My vote goes for option 1

keby April 2, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

They're all very cute, but my vote is for 3.

Heidi April 2, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

I am going with 6, simple and elegant.

Spyder April 2, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

oh dear.... I liked 2 and 6...but they're all nice!

(Lyn))

Sevi April 2, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

I like 1 and 5.

5 is my absolute favorite. I like the bold color in it.

Cheryl Walker April 2, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

I love 2 its soft and pretty and not over powering :) Good luck

historygirlie April 2, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

2,5,6....those are the best ones.

And, as your gullible sucker, ahem, I mean personal attendant, those are also the ones I would like to own myself. Since I"ll be living through you that day (you know I love to be the bride) those are the ones I would like to carry the best.

but overall, all of them are beautiful. Perfect for the big day!

sister,  April 4, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Geez, I go to Portland for a week and miss out on extremely important decisions here!

1, 3, and 6 are all good - they look like they would best fit with your theme.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP