Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm Grateful For...

... all of the wonderful birthday wishes that people sent my way yesterday! Everyone was super sweet and the love made my day. Thank you all - big hugs from me :)

... the environmentally-friendly lightbulb handed to us for FREE at Home Depot in honor of Earth Day!

... NavyGuy, who let me take a nap while he raked, watered, fertilized, and weeded the entire lawn. This card uses "Warm Words" and "Polka Dot Punches" stamps from Stampin' Up, brads, and cardstock. I can't put my finger on what it is, but there's something about the card I don't love (maybe the gray background?). Alas, it's clean, simple, and I got to play with my new stamps :)

1 comments:

Becky April 19, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

It sounds like you had a relaxing birthday, and your card is lovely.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP