Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well Done Readers!

Nice work everyone - 27 comments in one day! Sister really enjoyed all the birthday love, and I think it kept her from sinking into a deep dark "I'm getting old" birthday depression hole (well random comments from strangers and a night out with her hubby to have a burrito - her favorite - and see Wicked!)

I haven't quite decided on the extra bday gift she's going to get, but I'll be sure to share once I do!

I'm off subbing for 7th and 8th graders today, and then heading off to Portland on Friday, so the posting is probably going to be a little light the next few days. Once I'm back from our Easter weekend trip I'll have lots of stories and pics to share :) In the meantime, here's one last Easter card!
The bunny is cut out and has a little teeny bit of cotton on his tail. This was a great quick card - stamp and cut the bunny, punch the circle out of the front of the card, and then stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP