Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Congratulations!

A big Happy Anniversary goes out to TWP today!  She and her man have survived enjoyed three years of wedded bliss.  If I find out their secret, I'll be sure to share ;)


DSC_0046.jpg Congratulations picture by MarryingtheNavy

This card uses Pocket Silhouettes stamps, as well as the Congrats set from this years Sale-A-Bration catalogue (all by Stampin' Up).  I didn't set out intending to use the color combination, but it sort of just evolved as I went along, and I liked it in the end. 

2 comments:

sister,  April 28, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Aww, congrats TWP! Hope you have a special day :)

Anonymous,  April 28, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Ahhh...the secret? I'd say 1)a very good sense of humor 2)a door that slams loudly and can then be locked behind you 3) the number of a good take-out restaurant 4) a bottle of vodka always on hand in the freezer and 5) most importantly, check your ego at the door...if it's going to work it's got to be "we" not "me".

(Perhaps I can work this into a wedding speech???)

TWP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP